Loading spinner...

Racing Welfare Hot To Trot Raffle

Win a share in Hot To Trot Racing syndicate worth £2,095!

Racing Welfare - Hot To Trot Racing - £3 per ticket
0
1333 tickets sold
2000
97%
of every ticket goes to
Racing Welfare

See the horses

Enter Raffle

Win a share in the Hot To Trot II syndicate for 2021!

The team of horses Hot To Trot Racing has this year are an extremely exciting bunch, with a balance of proven older fillies and the best bred bunch of newcomers they have ever had.

They have a full and varied events programme planned, including yard visits and getting back to the racecourse as soon as permitted! They also have a busy virtual events schedule in the meantime.

With the flat season starting again it really does look set to be an exciting one for Hot To Trot!

The Hot To Trot syndicate membership benefits include:

  • Six horses in training with some of the leading trainers in the UK.
  • Regular and in depth news bulletins on all the horses.
  • Complimentary badges or ballot entry for all members attending when we have a runner.
  • Stable visits and many other specially organised events throughout the year.
  • Complimentary lunch/ticket for our annual end of season lunch.
  • A pro-rata dividend of all prize money won.
  • A membership restricted to 80 members.
  • Lots of fun guaranteed!

See the table below for the horses that are part of the syndicate (click on the names to read more about each horse on the Hot To Trot website):

HorseTrainer
Trouble A Foot Roger Charlton
Emily Post Ed Bethell
Dorothee Charlie Fellowes
Plagiarise Hughie Morrison
Mille Miglia Clive Cox
One Small Step Brian Meehan

In aid of Racing Welfare, with 97% of every ticket purchased going to supporting the racing industry's staff during these difficult times (the remaining 3% is to cover our payment processing costs).

Enter Raffle
Only2000tickets available
Entry open until4/5/2021 (12:00)
1GuaranteedWinner!
This raffle will be drawn early if all tickets are sold before the draw date.

The raffle is now closed for entry

We are no longer accepting new entries in to the raffle. We will be conducting the draw soon so keep your eyes peeled on your email inbox to see when the lucky winning ticket will be shown later on today.

Thank you to everyone who has taken part and helped raise money for Racing Welfare.

Racehorse Lotto LogoRacing Welfare Logo